PERFECT PROJECTS, WORK WITH THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE DELAY, HIGH-QUALITY RESULT
«Ivicon Standart Servise» LLP
Kazakhstan company was established in 2002.
ISS LLP is a member of TC 33 “NefteGasMash” - the Technical committee on standardization of oil and gas equipment for oil and gas industry.
LICENCES AND PERMITS
• State Building permit ÃÑË #009772 issued on 11.09.2002 by the Construction Committee of RoK Ministry of Industry and Trade to perform work in the area of architecture, town-planning and construction activities in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan (expertise of design estimates).
• Permits of State Mining and technical inspection of RoK Agency of emergencies #7/1354-3094 dated 11.09.2003 and # 7/1403-3136 dated 25.09.2003 to execute expertise, technical audit, development of declarations of safety and use of “PHAST” and “SAFETI” computer software.
• Certificate of accreditation in the State certification system of the Republic of Kazakhstan # KZ 7100000.04.05.00161 dated 26.08.2004 and 04.10.2005
• Certificate for the right to perform work in the area of industrial safety. The Committee on State supervision over emergencies and industrial safety of RoK Ministry of emergencies dated 16.05.2007
• Certificate for the right to formulate legal acts in the area of industrial safety. The Committee on State supervision over emergencies and industrial safety of RoK Ministry of emergencies dated 22.09.2009.
• Standardization of oil and gas equipment, adaptation of international and foreign standards in Kazakhstan, development of RoK standards.
• Projects appraisal
• Development of declarations of industrial safety for hazardous facilities
• Expertise of industrial safety and getting permits to operate from RoK Ministry of emergencies
• Issue of passports certifying conformity of technical devices with industrial safety requirements
• Development of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems (HSE-MS).
“OKIOC”, “AGIP KCO”, “PRIDE FORASOL”, “KCA Deutag Drilling GmbH”, “Parker Drilling Company International Ltd.”, “Westerngeco Oversis Inc.”, ÒÎÎ “JV “KazMunayGasBurenie”, “Anticor” LLP, EmbaVedOil” LLP, OJSC “EmbaMunaiGas”, OJSC “AtyrauMunayGasGeology”,
“SEI (Saipem Energy International S.p.A.)”, “Frames Process Systems B.V.”, “Foster Wheelers Iberia Ltd”, “Magnetrol Level and Flow Solutions”, “Comco Data & Control GmbH”, “LukOil Shelf Ltd”, “General Electric Oil and Gas-Nuovo Pignone”, Kazakh Branch of “Saipem”, “C.C.T.S.p.A”, “Elliott Company”, “Mafi Trench Corporation”, “SMOE Pte Ltd”, “Saipem Kazakhstan Branch”.
• Work on state registration RoK Standardization Body (GosStandart) of ISO international standards for equipment and machinery for oil and gas industry to the amount of 94 pieces
• Development and approval: - instructions on corrosion protection of oil and oil product storage reservoirs of “Ameron International” Company - HSE-MS Guidelines of JSC “KazMunayTeniz”
• Declarations of safety for the following companies: “KazmunayGasBurenie” LLP, “EmbaVedOil” LLP, JSC “AtyrauMunayGasGeology”, “Gural” LLP, JSC “MangistauMunayGasGeology”, Kenkiyak-Atyrau Trunk pipeline of SZTK “MunayTas”
• Technical audit of morally depreciated of oil field equipment and machinery of JSC “EmbaMunayGas”
• Obtaining licenses of RoK Ministry of Industry and Trade and Ministry of Internal Affairs for activities related to poisons and precursors handling for Training Center of Agip KCO Company
• Obtaining a licence of RoK Ministry of Environmental protection for ecologically hazardous types of activity for Agip KCO Company
• Expertise and approval for Agip KCO of the following:
• the “Project of three-dimensional seismic data acquisition (3D4Ñ) at Kashagan field”
• the “Project of appraisal wells construction at Kashagan field. Phase II»
• the “Project of liquid waste of Onshore Plant disposal”
• the “Project of Kashagan field facilities construction. Offshore Complex. Construction of EPC2 Drilling and production island at D block”
• the “Project of DC 05 drilling and production island construction”
• the “Project of DC 01, DC 04, DC 06 drilling and production islands construction”
• Provision of services on technical support to Agip KCO:
• Update of project documentation for the “Project of appraisal wells drilling at Kalamkas- more field”
• Update of project documentation for the “Project of appraisal wells drilling at Kairan field”
• Kashagan field facilities construction. Offshore Complex. Production wells drilling at D Block”
050040, Almaty, 8 Balzak str., office 386
+7 (727) 248 09 02, 248 30 06, 248 30 28